SQLDBDiff is a powerful and intuitive tool that compares the schema and the data of SQL Server databases. SQLDBDiff supports SQL Server 2000 to 2016 and also SQL Azure.
SQLDBDiff allows you:
- Compare the structure of two SQL Server databases
The following objects are supported:
- Generate schema synchronization scripts.
- Generate a schema difference report.
- Search an object by its name or content (text).
- Compare many databases to the same master database in one step. With SQLDBDiff you cannot only compare two databases, but many databases to the same master database, you can save the list in XML file and avoid manual input.
- Compare databases contents With SQLDBDiff you can compare tables even if they have different schemas or the primary key is missing. You can choose grid mode or text mode, in this last case you can:
- Generate data synchronization scripts.
SQLDBDiffConsole.exe is the console version of SQLDBDiff, the line command has the following syntax :
SQLDBDiffConsole ServerName1 DBName1 User1 Password1 AuthWin1 ServerName2 DBName2 User2 Password2 AuthWin2 [OutputFile.txt]
SQLDBDiff Freeware version is completely free without any evaluation period, this is my small contribution to SQL Server community.
By Ordering SQLDBDiff Shareware version, you'll get access to more advanced features, free upcoming updates and technical support by e-mail.
Supported versions : SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005, 2000 and SQL Azure